Your application will take less than 10 minutes to complete. Before you start, please read the important information below.
To apply for a Wesleyan Bank Personal Loan online you will need to be:
- a UK resident
- over 18 years of age
- in regular, permanent or contract employment
- working in one of the following professions; medical, dental, legal, teaching, accountancy; or
- an existing Wesleyan or Wesleyan Bank customer; Wesleyan staff member; or
- a spouse or live-in partner of any of the above
By continuing you will be confirming that the statements above are true.
If you have answered no to any of the above points then we are
unlikely to be able to proceed with your application. Please call us on 0800 072 3749
to discuss this further.
What you will need
- Your address and postcode for the last 3 years
- Your bank or building society account details
- Your wage slip or latest p60
- Your employers details including address
What happens next?
We will make credit reference, identity and other enquiries following our normal practice when we consider your
application. The details you provide, the information we already have and information from credit reference agencies are used to
assess risk using credit scoring. If we need any further information before processing your loan we will contact you by phone or
Your loan decision will be sent to you by email or text usually within 24 hours of your application
being received by us, however, we will let you know if it’s going to take any longer than this.
Once your personal loan application has been accepted we will send you a loan agreement and Direct Debit form to sign
and return to us. When we receive these forms from you we will open your loan and transfer the money to your chosen account.